The Angle Lake Shore Club Board met Wednesday, February 15th to schedule the upcoming event dates for the 2017 season and to welcome four new volunteers to the team!
|Back Row: Judy, Steve, Marge, Drew, Debbie, Lonnie, Kari, Sandy, Julie|
Front Row: Fuzz, Jim, Lynne, Tani Rae
New volunteer members include:
- Lynne Caster – Events Coordinator
- Drew Clark – Newsletter Editor
- Kari Fogelman – Newsletter and Promotional Advertising
- Sandy Goulet – Welcome Committee
A full list of assignments and duties can be viewed by clicking the link on the top of the blog site page labeled ‘About Us’. Please join us in welcoming our new volunteer and returning board members for 2017!
This year we’ve made an electronic copy of the 2017 Events Calendar available to you for download. Burn off a copy and hang it on your refrigerator to ensure that you won’t miss any of the exciting events we have planned for you and your family to enjoy! A schedule is also always available to view by clicking the link on the top of the blog site page labeled ‘Annual Events’. You can also access our online photo albums to view all the pictures taken during prior events!
The 2017 date and events are as follows:
- SUN APR 16 – Easter Bunny Dock Hop
- SUN APR 30 – Fishing Derby, Picnic and Raffle
- TUE JUL 04 – Independence Day
- SAT JUL 22 – Lake Bottom Clean Sweep
- SAT AUG 12 – Floating Tasty Tapas
- SUN OCT 29 – SpOOtacular BOO Cruise
- SUN NOV 26 – Santa Christmas Tree Lighting
- SAT DEC 02 – Members Only Christmas Party
- SAT DEC 09 – Santa’s Christmas Cruise
In addition to the list of events above, we plan to continue our “Middle of the ‘L’ Social Hours” during the summer months. Any change to events, dates and/or times will be announced through the blog and via our quarterly newsletter.
The new and improved 2017 ALSC Board and Volunteer Member Team is looking forward to delivering a slew of quality events to our members and are eager to meet with you at each of these events!
See you out on the water, soon!