Women's Wellness Classes - Free!


To the Ladies; you won’t believe it, but this class is offered free to women in our area and inexplicably they are having trouble filling it. Please consider attending. Something this valuable, offered for our benefit, at no cost is rare. It will most likely help you save a life, maybe even your own! I recommend it with all my heart! Pun intended.
You don't need to take all classes, but a gift certificate is even offered if you make 7 of the 9 classes. 

I am so glad I took this 2 hour class held once a week for nine weeks. I was stunned by how much I didn't know about women's health and how to spot and prevent common threats like heart disease, stroke, diabetes and more. They even taught us the new CPR method which is much easier than the one I learned years ago. 


If you are available to attend or care about women friends who might be able to, this class is a must. They even provide free blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and Body Mass Index screenings. And they don't charge a dime! In fact, they even offer snacks. Healthy ones, of course! 

The next 9-week session begins April 28th. Feel free to call the Global to Local office where the class is held for more information, Mary Kathleen 206-890-9676. They even offer classes in Spanish beginning March 30th and Somali beginning April 29th.

No comments: